The best-in-class bed for long-term acute care
The Ook Cocoon Electric Hospital Bed was built to ensure autonomy and dignity. Its integrated bed exit system, combined with its low height, maximise the resident safety while offering under bed clearance for lift and overbed table compatibility.
In addition, the suits all types of bedroom decors, and therefore contributes to the creation of a pleasant atmosphere.
Overall, its excellence and ergonomic design make the the best-in-class bed for long-term acute care.
The is ideally suited for low acuity environments such as rural or community hospitals, long-term acute care facilities or rehabilitation facilities, thanks to the following benefits:
- 25cm Minimum low height
- 76cm Maximum high height
- Battery back-up
- Dual castors with central brake
- Nurse controls integrated into footboard
- Forward and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Integrated 3-position length extension
- One button chair position function
- Patient control lockout
- Sheer reducing BoostlessTM Backrest System
- Compliant with standard IEC 60601-2-52
|Minimum Low Height:||25cm|
|Maximum High Height:||76cm|
|Safe Working Load:||272kg|
|Maximum Patient Weight:||207kg|
|Mattress Dimensions:||89 x 203cm|
|Overall Dimensions:||100 x 224cm|