Alphacare Your NDIS Registered Provider
As the Newcastle and Hunter region’s trusted and preferred NDIS Registered Provider, we provide NDIS participants with the most comprehensive range of rehabilitation and healthcare equipment; while working closely with our clients, their families and NDIS Case Managers.
Our clients are at the heart of what we do and as such we are committed to ensuring that our clients receive the best solution to meet their needs. We believe that everyone should be able to achieve their goals, including independence, involvement within the community, education, employment and health. We pride ourselves on our customer-centric culture and strive to support and empower our customers, by providing them with industry-leading equipment solutions, which help them to achieve these goals and enable them to lead their most active and independent lifestyle.
“The level of customer care and service Alphacare provided was excellent… Alphacare was so thoughtful and empathetic to our Clients difficult circumstances. From an OT perspective, it was great to finally find a company that stocks such a wide variety of disability items as this allowed me to trial a wide range of products with my Client and clinically justify the most appropriate items to them without having to get out another company to do a trial. Saving my Client’s time and NDIS money. Thanks again Alphacare for all your hard work.”
Our Value Added Services:
- Complimentary Consultation – Our Rehabilitation Equipment Specialists can work with you and your Occupational Therapist to help you select a product from our rehabilitation range which is best suited to your needs.
- Private Scripting & Assessment Showroom – Our Showroom allows you to trial a variety of our products in a comfortable and private environment with the support and guidance of your Occupational Therapist and our experienced Rehabilitation Equipment Team.
- Dedicated Customer Service Team – You can contact our dedicated Customer Service Team on 1300 930 930 for immediate advice, Monday – Friday (8:00 am -5:00 pm EST.)
Alphacare prides itself in providing a top of the range line of products, which are not only sourced locally but internationally as well.
Our current exclusive ranges, not found anywhere else in Australia, include Span America (America) and Herman Bock Bedding and Pressure Care Mattress Range. (Germany)
For more information on how Alphacare can assist you under the NDIS, please visit www.alphacare.com.au or contact our experienced team on 1300 930 930.
NDIS related FAQ’s:
• are under 65 years of age, and
• are an Australian citizen or resident or permanent visa holder, and
• meet the disability or early intervention requirements.
If you aged 65 years and over you may not be eligible for the NDIS. In most cases, you will receive support through the Commonwealth aged care system.
For further information, refer to the NDIS for people aged 65 years and over fact sheet.
Local Area Coordination will be delivered by Partner Organisations in the Community. Partners and the NDIA will work closely to build and improve the way the Scheme is delivered to make sure it works for people with disability in the best possible way.
The Partners in the Community Program enables the Scheme to be implemented at a local community level. The NDIA is looking to partner with suitably experienced and qualified organisations, with strong local knowledge and understanding of the needs of people with disability or developmental delay, to deliver Local Area Coordination under the Program.
The NDIA will establish these partnerships to build on existing relationships, voluntary and community action enabling people with disability to gain the benefits of community membership. These benefits include maintaining or gaining employment and participating in everyday activities and community life in natural settings.
Local Area Coordination will work with both individuals and the community in areas in your state and territory.
Visit your state or territory page to find out more about Local Area Coordination in your area:
• NDIS in the ACT
• NDIS in NSW
• NDIS in the NT
• NDIS in Queensland
• NDIS in SA
• NDIS in Tasmania
• NDIS in Victoria
• NDIS in WA
1. They will link you to the NDIS
2. Link you to information and support in the community, and
3. Work with their local community to make sure it is more welcoming and inclusive for people with disability.
It is important to remember that all funds in your core support budget are fully flexible. You can choose how best to spend your core support funding so that you can get the services you need when you need them to achieve your goals.
Please check whether these bookings have been extended to your new plan review date. If your service booking needs updating please contact your provider for assistance or create a new service booking for the extended plan period.