Action 3 Lever Drive Hemiplegic Wheelchair
Faster assessment and easy adjustment. More active positioning. High performance to roll into action!
Alphacare’s Action 3 Lever Drive Hemiplegic Wheelchair has been designed to enable easier assessment and adjusts for maximum mobility. The Action 3 manoeuvres smoothly due to its light rigid and well-balanced frame, and an ergonomic design that enables the user to become more independent. The Action 3 Lever Drive Wheelchair one arm lever drives control system allowing the user with low muscular tone to propel the wheelchair. Using one arm through the lever pendular motion which propels it forward or backwards, steering and braking integrated.
Improved function – Emphasis on user and therapist needs has resulted in easier and finer adjustments within the frame. These increased configuration choices ensure improved postural position maximising user function and independence.
Performance – Action 3 Lever Drive Wheelchair is designed to ensure optimal driving performance with the lightweight rigid frame and high-quality components providing easy rolling and manoeuvrability.
Functional – Adaptable and modular, the Action3 is ideally suited for accommodating progressive changes in user needs. It is also simple to refurbish with a range of options.
- Active, standard, medium and amputee positions. Invacare® Action3 offers as standard the possibility of increased driving performance with a choice of 20 different rear wheel positions. The rear wheel can be positioned in a standard or medium position, or in either the active or amputee position to suit the user need.
- Easy angle adjustment – Action 3 offers rapid and easy assessment. The wheelchair is supplied as standard with a 3º seat angle that is adjustable to a seat angle of 6º for the active user, or 0º for the hemiplegic user, which allows for foot propulsion.
- Quick release Leg rests – The swing in/swing out leg rest is equipped with an easily operated, quick release mechanism.The height of the leg rest can be adjusted in steps of 1 cm with two different inner tubes to meet low and high seat height requirements. Smooth new head support fixation with no flushing.’
- 14.5kg weight – The total weight of 14.5kg addresses the need for improved handling, storage and transportation. Transportation weight (without legrest and rearwheel) is 9kg.
- Length compensating Leg Support – The elevating legrests offers optimal length compensation with the elevation stepped in approx. 3-5º. The weight allowance of the legrest is 60kg in accordance to ISO standard.
- Brake and Brake extension – Brake application is improved by increased brake lever length. The brake handle can be easily folded for side transfers
- Foot plates – The rigid foot supports are ISO approved. Available in 2 versions; fixed foot support or an angle and depth adjustable option, with 5cm depth infinite angle adjustment.
- Backrest types – on top of the fixed backrest (0°-7°) Action 3 also offers folding and adjustable (-6° to +24°).
- AR40L- 40cm seat width, left side drive
- AR40R- 40cm seat width, right side drive
- AR43L- 43cm seat width, left side drive
- AR43R- 43cm seat width, right side drive
- AR49L- 49cm seat width, left side drive
- AR49R- 49cm seat width, right side drive
|Model||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Max User Weight||Chair Weight|
|Action 3 Lever Drive Hemiplegic Wheelchair||40/45/50cm||40/45cm||125kg||14.5kg|